The Sail Boston Express provides a direct, luxury bus connection to Sail Boston from several area Park & Rides throughout New England June 17 – 21, 2017.
Sail Boston® encourages guests attending the event not to drive into the city. There will be limited parking, restricted travel and road closures throughout the week. No need to stress over traffic or battle for a parking space. Sail Boston Express is the answer.
The Express is a reservation-based system, and spots will fill up quickly. Book today!
June 18 – 21
To Seaport District*
Cities served by the Sail Boston Express:
- Woburn (Anderson Regional Transportation Center Park & Ride)
- Newton (Riverside MBTA Station Park & Ride)
- Quincy/Adams will provide service to the Seaport District
- Salem, NH / Methuen, MA / Andover, MA – Park & Ride
- Hyannis, MA (connecting to Hy-Line Ferry service from Nantucket)
- Plymouth, MA/ Rockland, MA – Park & Ride
- New Bedford, MA / Taunton, MA / West Bridgewater, MA – Park & Ride
- Worcester, MA / Framingham, MA – Park & Ride
- Nashua, NH / Tyngsborough, MA – Park & Ride
*Drops off at the corner of Seaport Blvd. and Boston Wharf Road.
Click here for booking instructions