The Queen Mary 2 arrived in Boston on July 12, 2015. Her voyage was to commemorate the 175th anniversary of the RMS Britannia, Cunard Line’s first steamship, which was first launched in 1840. A spectacular fireworks show over the harbor marked the occasion.
- Sail Boston Through Your Eyes
- Say Farewell to the Tall Ships with WCVB
- Watch the Parade of Sail Live on WCVB!
- MA Spotlight on Dusty Rhodes
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace is a “Must Do” Stop for Sail Boston Visitors
- 30 Things to Do This June
- “Sailing Into The Past” by Barrie Dunseath
- Follow the Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta Fleet!